Audience at diversity
assembly
To the Diversity club members is an important thing to know
what the audience thought about this new perspective assembly that when more
than what the audience was expecting it to be.
“Diversity to me is whenever you have a lot within a
different backgrounds and stuff, different cultures and you put them together
so they can blend their different cultures and what do they do, not only having different ethnics, different
food or how they do things and they look
like and act” I was and the expecting the assembly to be kind of like last
year, like different countries to walk up and just have a picture from the
flag, and a few performances from their culture but after it really open my
eyes because people is so different and
we don’t ever take the time to knows that, so I really thought going into it,
will give me a good stuff to learn from” Braydon Grone CHS Student. “I would like to hang out with
this student and be around with their families just to be able to interact to
different environment that I am used to because
I am being able to do that and it’s a completely different experience”
“When we went into the diversity assembly I was just expecting
it to be similar to years past and I think a lot of the students will agree
with this, so just basically a breath representation of the students representing
other countries who attend to central and to identify the country and to see
the people from there, but it was a lot different and more detail than that”
Quinlan Pulleyking Said. “Diversity to me is thru Central and how at the school
we have so much diversity are a really big community and I really like going to
Central for that reason”
“Diversity is people of all different races, colors and
beliefs coming together as one and acting similar to be friends” “I really liked how many different countries
were there and lots of different aspects
from different cultures, it was more fun than what I was expecting , the
other assemblies are boring , but this one was fun, I would really like to talk
to them and learn from their cultures and just what they do during their free
times and be able to learn how they act and how they come to be part of this
cultures “ Parker Mauzey CHS Student.
No comments:
Post a Comment